Thursday, July 30, 2009

Nanette Lepore Hot Pink Black and White Looks for Fall 09- Get it here first!!!


Nanette Lepore "Dietrich Silver Screen" Cutaway Jacket Price $478.00



Nanette Lepore "Florodora's" Silk Dress and "Heartbeat" Tweed Coat : Prices $ 468.00 & $628.00



Nanette Lepore "Hieroglyphic" Silk Twill Dress: Price: $375.00



Nanette Lepore "Garbo" Ruffled Silk Blouse and "I'm No Angel" Leather Miniskirt: Prices: $278.00 and $598.00



Nanette Lepore "Sunset" Striped Silk Top and "Silver Screen" Striped Pants: Prices: $348.00 & $298.00

I love Nanette Lepore!! Check out the pieces from their fall collection showcased on Bloomingdales.com. I love the color swatches utilized- You must have fuschia, black and white incorporated in your collection this Fall 09!! . I came out the womb loving pink and I know that I should impress my color faves upon you!!!

Enjoy!!

Ms. Chit for Chat!!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin